Want to be a Sagein?
Do you enjoy working in your own zone or love to travel and work?
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the fastest growing team of Tech professionals in India/ Nepal?
If yes!, then send out your updated CV with recent GitHub ID at email@example.com along with the Subject line “Covered by Sage- Front-End Developer- Sr./Mid.” as per your experience.
Note: Only mailed applications will be taken into consideration.
At Sage, we are a part of a Product Team that delivers and maintains a vast array of products. We use React to craft our highly responsive user interfaces that our millions of customers use to accomplish their day to day tasks. Our microservices are managed by Spring Cloud and deployed by Jenkins every day. We are an agile team that practices Scrum through and through. Sage values diverse experience and knowledge of everyone to build products.
Requirements that we need you to have:
– Using React to implement UI collaborating with Design Team
– Fetch responses from API to implement features collaborating with Backend Team
– Create maintainable and reusable components
– Benchmarking code performance
– Fixing bugs using debuggers
– Reviewing Pull Requests
– Writing documentation and blogs
– Making products better for our users
– At least 5 years’ experience in React/ Vue / Angular or similar framework or libraries
– Understands Git enough to use it as a version control system
– Experience in interacting JSON based API
– Proper understanding of Dev tool features
– Team player with excellent communication skill
– Longing to learn more
– Immediate Joiner
Benefits that you’ll get:
– A beefy laptop for development
– Online courses or training as required
– Compensation for taking part in Conferences
– Medical insurance and more
The part that might grab your interest:
If you believe you tick all the right boxes in the requirements, we promise to provide them with the best benefits package which includes:
– Attractive salary package
– Weekends off (Saturday –Sunday)
– Experience of working in a US-based corporate
– Amazing opportunity for career advancement
– Guidance and nurture by industry experts
– The fun, engaging, and ever-growing work environment
Recruitment Process: (Virtual)
– HR Interview – Assessment Round
– Two to three-step Tech interviews
– Techno-Managerial Interview with Head of Engineering
– Final Interview with CEO
– HR/Negotiation Round
India HR contact detail: +91 9494209290
Nepal HR contact detail: +977 9828555749/ +977 9841391786 (Whatsapp)
Location: Remote or any of our locations in India & Nepal.
If you believe in your skills and want to grow your professional career to unlimited heights, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.